Friday, July 4, 2014

When the Clouds Parted

This week I am deviating from the norm on here. Not only I am posting more frequently than every 6 weeks, but I am also posting a photograph-based post, instead of writing. I had a photoshoot with a couple of my friends last week and decided that I might as well go "professional" looking all the way. I really enjoyed this shoot and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. That morning, it was raining - pouring down hard - and we were standing around at my workplace and hoping that things would clear up by the afternoon. And oh goodness, it did. We got some amazing lighting that made this shoot so fun. If it were possible to hug photos or light, I would. But since I can't, I'm just putting them online. Let me know which ones are your favorite!













































No comments:

Post a Comment